You are cordially invited to the second one of the workshops organised by NanoExplore project.
Register here now! (After registration, a joining link will be sent to your email.)
About the workshopThis workshop will provide an in-depth overview of the current procedures, standards and regulatory activities related with the monitoring and control of the workplace exposure when dealing with ENMs. Moreover, a complete analysis of the NanoExplore device and main lessons learned from the exposure campaigns conducted under the project will be provided. Practical examples and detailed information on the levels of exposure found for a range of scenarios will be included.
Topics to be covered
- Analysis of workplace exposure monitoring procedures when dealing with ENMs
- Using the NanoExplore prototype to monitor ENMs in workplaces
- Lessons from case studies: exposure levels and risk mitigations measures
- Who should attend?
- ENMs manufacturers and downstream users
- Experts on occupational health and safety
- Nanosafety cluster members