We are pleased to announce that the early bird registration and abstract submission are now open for Nanomed Europe 2023, which will take place from Monday, June 19 – Thursday, June 22, 2023, in Liverpool, UK: www.nme23.eu
#NME23 is the 18th annual event of ETPN & the 5th ENM conference merged into a unique event, aiming to bring the whole European healthtech & nanomedicine communities together.
#NME23 is a unique conference in Europe bringing together scientists, technology providers, entrepreneurs, industry, clinicians, and policy makers, all of them supporting the development of great medical applications of Nanotechnologies and emerging MedTech. The European Technology Platform on Nanomedicine (ETPN) is excited to be co-hosting the NME23 conference with the British Society for Nanomedicine and the University of Liverpool in June 2023.
REGISTER NOW FOR NME23
ETPN member organizations can register two attendees for free, and benefit from reduced fees for any extra guest.
Non-members are offered EARLY BIRD FEES until April 14th.
Students also get access to a very significant discounted registration fee.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission is open for POSTERS and SELECTED TALKS until April 30th, 2022.
- Posters: all R&D projects in Nanomedicine R&D are welcome, from TRL0. A full poster session will allow optimal audience participation.
- Short talks of the “Pitch me up!” session: only are eligible Nanomedicine research projects currently in translation to the clinic (>TRL 4), start-ups and spin-off companies, SMEs, etc.
- Short talks for all other scientific sessions: all TRL levels are welcome.
Find more information & submit your abstracts by clicking here.
Program: The tentative program is accessible by clicking here.
- REGULATORYY challenges in Nanomedicine
- ELRIG UK special event on DRUG DELIVERY
- BIOLOGICAL barriers to overcome to address unmet clinical needs
- Scientific session #2 Rare diseases / Personalized nanomedicine
- Scientific session #3 Nano-enabled MEDICAL DEVICES & IVD
- Scientific session #4 NANOTOXICOLOGY & BIOSAFETY
- Scientific session #5 NUCLEIC ACIDS / Gene therapy
- Scientific session #6 CELL ENGINEERING / REGMED
- TRANSLATIONAL barriers to overcome to address unmet clinical needs
- The NEXT BIG THING in Nanomedicine
- Pitch me up! sessions (selected short innovative talks)
- BROKERAGE event: upcoming funding opportunities for Nanomedicine
- Dissemination of EUROPEAN P in Nanomedicine
Scientific lectures on Nanomedicine & sessions about translation to market of nanomedical products will be held in parallel.
Why should you participate?
#NME23 will be a unique place for you to:
- discover and share your best nanomedical innovations
- disseminate your most recent scientific discoveries and/or EU funded project results
- pitch your innovative SME
- initiate or consolidate your collaborative R&D projects in the new framework of Horizon Europe during our brokerage event
- learn more & get involved into the new & unique HealthTech4EU Alliance of advanced technologies for health in Europe.
A prize for the best short talk & best poster will be organized and therefore the participation of young researchers and PhD students is strongly encouraged.
Offering you the best possible conditions for great networking and matchmaking will be among our top priorities.Event website Add to my calendar