INVITATION: EU Funding Opportunities for Polymer Research on Medical Devices | 28 November 2017, Brussels
The European Commission has recently published the upcoming Horizon 2020 work programmes. The total remaining budget for the last three years of Horizon 2020 (2018, 2019 and 2020) is €37.1 billion.
ECP4 invites you to join a workshop focused on the new H2020 calls for Medical Devices where Polymer Research could be a core part of the project proposal.
The four calls to be discussed are:
• SC1-BHC-07-2019 Regenerative medicine: from new insights to new applications.
• SC1-BHC-09-2018 Innovation platforms for advanced therapies of the future.
• DT-NMBP-02-2018: Open Innovation Test Beds for Safety Testing of Medical Technologies for Health (IA)
• NMBP-22-2018: Osteoarticular tissues regeneration (RIA).
The open discussion on project ideas may lead to set up new Consortia and further development of the project.
Join our network of strong innovation partners shaping the plastics and composites industry!
Info day - Polymer Research on Medical Devices
Location: VLEVA, Avenue de Cortenbergh 71, 1000 Brussels
REGISTRATION: Interested? Then register here
Participation is free of charge.
1. Introduction & Welcome
2. “From research to market, focus on quality assurance and regulatory affairs”, Kyun Thibaut – COVARTIM Managing Director.
3. General overview of the last H2020 Health calls published, Konstantin Sipos – RESCOLL Managing Director.
o SC1-BHC-07-2019 Regenerative medicine: from new insights to new applications.
o SC1-BHC-09-2018 Innovation platforms for advanced therapies of the future.
o DT-NMBP-02-2018: Open Innovation Test Beds for Safety Testing of Medical Technologies for Health (IA)
o NMBP-22-2018: Osteoarticular tissues regeneration (RIA).
4. Medical devices for osteo-articular tissues regeneration, from safety testing to the market.
Best technologies, best practices.
o Presentation of capabilities and project ideas of ECP4 members and guest participants.
PROPLAST- Maria Teresa Scrivani, R&D Project Manager- Industrial Research and Fast-Track Innovation
LEITAT - Mireia Giménez Barcons, PhD, International Project Manager HEALTH
RESCOLL - Marilys Blanchy, Chef de projet R&D
o Open discussion.
5. Wrap up and next steps
6. B2B Meetings
The event is co-organized by ECP4, RESCOLL and the company COVARTIM.
For any further questions or information, please do not hesitate to contact us.