The NANOLEAP H2020 project is organising an Open Call for tenders to grant free of charge access to one of the Pilot Plants that form part of the NANOLEAP Network.
The selected tenders will be granted open access to one of the pilot lines during 6 months to conduct a research project on nanocomposites.
In the scope of this action, access will include the use of the facilities, and the benefit from a number of Market and Engineering Consulting services. The Open Call is especially designed to support the SMEs, spin-offs and new players who are considering entering in the nanocomposite market.
The eight pilot plants of NANOLEAP network available for this “Call for Tenders” are listed below:
• PP1.Nanopowders production by Inductively Coupled Plasma
• PP2.Production of Consolidate Nanoparticles by Spray-Drying
• PP3.Pilot line facilities for development of custom-made functional nanocomposite coatings
• PP4.Production of functionalized nanoclays and smart coatings
• PP5.Production of limewash based coatings incorporating carbon nanomaterials for indoor use
• PP6.Lacquering and laminating process roll to roll to produce multilayer nanocomposite films
• PP7.Roll to roll nanoimprinting pilot plant of multifunctional polymeric films
• PP8.Production of polymer aerogels via freeze drying
Deadline for the submission of Tenders: 15th of May2017.