One of the missions of the NanoMesureFrance Association is to disseminate information and best practices to encourage collaboration and support better characterisation of nanomaterials, in relation to a wide range of issues including the implementation of associated regulatory requirements.
With this in mind, NanoMesureFrance has set up a series of free monthly webinars from the end of June:
- highlight innovative characterisation technologies that can meet some of the characterisation needs expressed by NanoMesureFrance members,
- present key initiatives concerning pre-standardisation activities for characterisation and testing methods.
On the programme for the end of the year:
– The application of atomic force microscopy to the measurement of nanoparticle size distribution
– A presentation of VAMAS and pre-standardisation actions on nanomaterials
– The application and validation of Raman spectroscopy for the relative quantification of different crystallographic structures of titanium dioxide (TiO2) in binary mixtures
– The contribution of low-cost direct-reading particle sensors to the assessment of exposure to NOAAs (Nano-Objects, their Agglomerates and Aggregates) in the workplace
– The application of ATG-GC-MS analysis to the characterisation of metallic nanoparticles.
The webinar programme is available to download HERE.
The abstracts of the webinars and the dedicated web link will be sent to NanoMesureFrance members 2 weeks before each webinar and shared with the wider community via the association’s website and LinkedIn account.
Most webinars will be recorded and made available online for later viewing by Association members.
Mark your calendars now for the first webinar in the series on 30 June (11:00-11:45 CET), when our member Park Systems Europe GmbH will present the contribution of atomic force microscopy (AFM) to the measurement of nanoparticle size distribution!Visit Event Website Add to my calendar