FAIR Data and Toxicology: invitation to join the ELIXIR Toxicology Community Face2Face and Hybrid meeting
On Wednesday September 20th, and in consultation with The Partnership for Risk Assessment of Chemicals WP7 on FAIR data, the recently established ELIXIR Toxicology community will have a face to face/hybrid online meeting in Brussels. Goals of the community are:
- Align open solutions from toxicology research with ELIXIR services and resources
- Connect toxicology research with ELIXIR Platforms and Communities
- Develop open community standards
You are kindly invited to join either F2F (limited number of participants) or online via the sign up link: https://elixir-europe.org/events/elixir-toxicology-community-f2fhybrid-meeting
The aim of the face to face/hybrid meeting is to provide:
- an update to the ELIXIR Toxicology Community on the implementation study, as it was submitted on 14 July,
- To further possibly help PARC in the FAIrification of data, discuss collaboration with PARC and other toxicology projects, for leveraging the FAIRification of toxicology data and ELIXIR life sciences infrastructure for toxicology.
- It also aims to explore synergies between ELIXIR and PARC. Overall, the meeting aims to strengthen the ELIXIR Toxicology Community, advance the implementation study, and promote FAIR practices in toxicology data management. This meeting has a limit of in-person attendees, with no-limit on virtual participant numbers. The draft agenda to the meeting is attached.
You are kindly invited. If you are interested and in order to obtain further background information also on the implementation study, you are kindly invited to also sign up to the ELIXIR community via https://elixir-europe.org/communities/toxicology and clicking on the “join the community” orange button far right down.Add to my calendar