The EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for applications for its next nanotech sector Cluster/SME mission to be organised in Japan, on 31 Jan. – 3 Feb. 2023, alongside the “nano tech Expo” (https://www.nanotechexpo.jp/index.html)
· Mission dates: 31 Jan. – 3 Feb. 2023
· Application deadline: 28 October 2022
· It is a physical mission in Tokyo, Japan
· Includes the exhibition at the fair
The programme targets EU SMEs and clusters specialized in nano and micro technologies: (i.e. Materials; Evaluation & Measurement; Fabrication Technology) interested in doing business with Japan.
The EU-Japan Centre covers all costs directly related to the mission: the booth at the trade fair, partnering activities, interpreters…
The participating company is expected to cover travel, accommodation and living expenses.
The EU-Japan Centre will offer a €600 grant to help cover above costs.
– promote your technology at one of Japan’s leading open innovation events
– meet potential business partners
– create new business opportunities
– develop partnerships and business cooperation in global markets
For more information about the mission and to apply: https://www.eu-japan.eu/events/nanotech-clustersme-missionEvent website Add to my calendar