We kindly invite you to join us at the Workshop on microfluidics in medical diagnostics and therapeutics. It is a 3-day workshop with laboratory demonstrations covering the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Microfluidics
- In-vitro diagnostics
- Point-of-care diagnostics
- Visualization, sorting, separation, and cell therapy with microfluidic devices
- Blood therapy with microfluidic devices
The workshop will take place on September 19-21, 2022 at the Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, University of Ljubljana, Večna pot 113, SI-1000 Ljubljana.
The Antana Professional Congress Organiser handles workshop registration via an online registration form. Please follow the registration link and submit your registration form. Upon completion, you will receive an invoice for which you are kindly asked to settle in due time.
Early Bird 190 EUR (27 May – 30 June)
Late fee 240 EUR (1 July – 12 September)
The workshop registration fee includes:
- Participation in lectures and hands-on laboratory experience
- Workshop materials
- Welcome reception
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Boat cruise on the Ljubljanica river